Calf Slimming Botox
Botulinum toxin in Botox sticks to the motor nerve ending and blocks its function to induce regression of calf muscle.
Ideal Candidates for Calf Slimming Botox
- Those who have small amount of fat with a lot of muscles
- Those with heavily developed medial and lateral calf muscle biceps
- Those with severe asymmetry of calf muscles
- Those who aren’t satisfied with the result of calf reshaping surgery
- Those who wish to correct O-shaped calves
- Those who aren’t comfortable with surgery
- Those who prefer treatment with less pain short treatment time
Procedure : Inject Botox to the calf muscle you want to reshape.
Advantage : Short treatment time, no separate recovery period is needed
Post Management of Calf Slimming Botox
- Swelling, bruise and slight itchiness fades away with time.
- Do not lay down for 4 hours after treatment.
- Effect of Botox lasts for 6 months with initial treatment, however, the effect lasts longer with additional treatments.
HPL Calf Laser Lipolysis
It selectively liquefies fat with powerful laser lipolysis approx. 20 min. after injecting HPL solution with tumescent.
Ideal Candidates for HPL Calf Laser Lipolysis
- Those who aren’t comfortable with surgery or who can’t receive surgery.
- Those who wish to correct body shape of localized area fast without interfering with daily life.
Procedure of HPL Calf Laser Lipolysis
Inject 50~100cc of fat dissolving solution to the desired area which selectively decomposes and liquefies adipocyte. Then, the laser destroys remaining adipocyte and released out of body.
Effect of Calf HPL Laser Lipolysis
- Significantly reduces adipocyte with a single treatment with excellent decomposition and combustion effect. Also effective for cellulite.
- Prevent recurrence and chronic swelling with smooth blood circulation and lymphatic circulation.
Post Management of HPL Calf Laser Lipolysis
- Avoid any strenuous activities for 2 days after treatment.
- Take a lot of Vitamin C and juice before after treatment.
- Place legs on a higher place as much as possible.
- Wear calf stockings for at least 4 weeks. (Reduce the length of calf stocking by 1cm twice.
- Symptoms of both calves may vary after treatment. The degree of pain and recovery time are also different per person.
KMH Recommended Tips
- Excessive calf exercise can be the cause of recurrence as well as overweight.
- Wearing calf stockings for a long-term helps correcting calf shape.
- Apply enough moisturizer because long-term wearing of compression stockings causes dryness.
- Since incorrect nerve block may cause functional disorders and complications like tightness, swelling and bruising, it is important to receive treatment from the experienced plastic surgeons.