Buttock augmentation is a surgical and liposculpting procedure for the correction the shape of the gluteal region for the aesthetic enhancement of the contour of the buttocks by either augmentation or reduction. The corrective procedures for buttock augmentation involves surgical emplacement of gluteal implant; liposculpting (fat transfer and liposuction); and body contouring to resolve the deformity of the gluteal region.
Hip Implant Reconstruction
It lifts flat sagging buttocks as naturally as normal muscles by implanting prosthetic material like silicone for beautiful and attractive side and rear body curve from waste to thigh.
Ideal Candidates for Hip Implant
- Those with flat hip which has no elasticity and volume
- Elderly people with sagging buttocks
Procedure of Hip Implant
- Step 1 - Design the area you want to reconstruct. Make an incision of 4~5cm where both buttocks meets after general anesthesia.
- Step 2 - Insert a special prosthetic approved by FDA and KFDA underneath the muscle.
- Step 3 - Finish up the reconstruction after checking symmetry of both buttocks and their shapes.
Advantages of Hip Implant
- It is permanent.
- The prosthetic is made with very soft material, thus, it is very comfortable.
- Surgical mark is nearly invisible since its incision is made between buttocks.
- It is easy to revert back to its original shape by removing the inserted prosthetic.
Precaution of Hip Implant Reconstruction
- Implant reconstruction surgery is performed after general anesthesia.
- 1~2 days of hospitalization is required because stents are inserted after the surgery.
- Take a rest for the week after the surgery.
- Sleep on your stomach for 2 weeks after the surgery.
- Be careful not to squash buttocks for a month.
- Wear a pressure suit for 4~6 weeks.
- Pressure is applied to the lower 1/3 of buttocks when seating. Thus, sitting position won’t affect the prosthetics which are implanted on the upper 2/3 of the buttocks.
Buttocks Micro Liposuction
It injects pure fat that is taken from the side of thighs and below the buttocks by liposuction and separated by centrifugation.
Ideal Candidates for Buttocks Micro Liposuction
- Those who lack subcutaneous fat and have flat buttocks
Procedure of Buttocks Micro Liposuction
- Step 1 -Determine the areas for liposuction and transplant.
- Step 2 -Suck out accumulated fat underneath the buttocks by inserting a small tube.
- Step 3 -Extract pure fat using centrifugation.
- Step 4 -Transplant pure fat to upper buttocks where volume is required.
Advantages of Buttocks Micro Liposuction
- You don’t have to worry about complications caused by the insertion of foreign objects.
- Less psychological burden since the treatment is not an invasive surgery.
- No need to undergo post-care treatment.
- The effect of tretment is permanent.
Post Management of Buttocks Micro Liposuction
- Avoid a direct contact with water.
- Do not apply pressure or rub the area where fat is transplanted.
- Refrain from going to sauna for 2 weeks.
- Avoid drinking, smoking and greasy food.
It is a surgical procedure to lift sagging buttocks using special string (silicone) and equipment.
Ideal Candidates for String Hip-Up
- Those with voluminous yet sagging buttocks
Procedure of String Hip-Up
- 1. Undergo general anesthesia or spinal epidural after marking desired area for hip-up surgery.
- 2. Make an incision of 4~5cm between buttocks.
- 3. Secure the space where the prosthetic will be inserted by gently peeling between gluteus maximus.
- 4. Insert the silicon prosthetic to give a volume to the buttocks.
- 5. Wrap pressure bandages around the buttocks to finish up the surgery.
Advantages of String Hip-Up
- Cellulite is destroyed by ultrasound prior to the treatment which prevents uneven surface.
- Evenly liquify every layer of fat which enables uniform liposuction.
Precaution of String Hip-Up
- Avoid drinking and smoking 2 days prior to the surgery
- Undergo preoperative test, and go on a fast the night before the surgery.
- The surgery takes place under general anesthesia in case of prosthetic implant, and you will be discharged on the second day.
KMH Recommended Tips
You have less psychological burden due to relatively short treatment time for hip-Up. You must consult with highly experienced medical staffs.