Real Cosmetic Clinic
Since opening in 1991, we’ve positioned as one of the best plastic surgery centers in Korea. ‘Real’ pronounces ‘Rea-r’ which means ‘Royal’ in French. Real has had thousands of clinical experience for 20 years without a medical accident. We have been considered the best model by other cosmetic medical centers in Korea. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: +82-2-512-1616
We are closed on Sundays. (No lunch break during Mon.~ Sat.)
|10:00 ~ 19:00||10:00 ~ 19:00||10:00 ~ 19:00||10:00 ~ 19:00||10:00 ~ 19:00||10:00 ~ 16:00|
Complex Facial Contouring Surgery
What is complex facial contour?
Complex facial contour surgery focuses on creating a narrow and sharp V-shaped chin and jaw. Broader U-shaped chin makes one's face look heavy, wide, and masculine. Complex facial contour surgery usually involves in chin narrowing and square jaw reduction. However, following procedures can be added according to the status of the patient:
• Chin lengthening
• Chin shortening
• Cortical resection surgery for narrowing the lower part of face.
• Nerve block using high frequency waves to reduce an over-developed masseter muscle.
• Reduction of buccal fat pad.
You may be a candidate for modified lateral canthoplasty if you;
• have a wide face and chin.
• have a wide face and a short chin.
• have a square jaw and over-developed mandibular bone and muscle.
Breast Augmentation with Cohesive Gel Implants
Cohesive gel implant is made of silicone with high viscosity. It is approved its stability by US FDA and KFDA when the implant ruptures within the body. This cohesive gel implant is inserted between muscle and fascia through trans-axillary incision. Incision scar is mostly covered by axillary fold because incision is made along the fold line. In addition, risk of capsule contracture is low and the shape of augmented breast looks natural since 'inter fascia breast augmentation' method is used for implant to be inserted into the most stable location.
Advantages of Cohesive Gel Implants:
• It is appropriate for the women with less fat and mammary tissue.
• It helps women have natural shaped breast after the breast augmentation surgery.
• It maintains the designed shape, makes charming cleavage line without foundation.
• It is soft to touch like natural ones.
• Risk of capsular contracture after the breast augmentation is low.
• Risk of rupture and leakage is very low.
Post Management of Breast Augmentation Surgery:
Post-Op follow up is usually scheduled 7 days after the surgery. Brassiere is used according to doctor's instruction. The patient needs to be cautious not to apply pressure or wet the lesion. Strenous exercise is prohibited for 2~3 weeks.
Profile Cosmetic Surgery
Satisfaction with rhinoplasty is often less than desirable for patients with flat foreheads, particularly in profile. Harmonization of the forehead, nasal bridge & tip, and chin enhances the overall profile. Overall forehead, nose, and chin surgery help harmonize the profile and balance a prominent mouth giving more refined expression.
• Micro-Fat Graft (Forehead, Chin)
A micro-fat graft is a method when refined autologous fat collected from the abdominal area or thighs is injected into the forehead and chin. Injection minimizes marks left by the procedure, and the patient can return to daily life immediately after surgery. Repeated procedures (2~3) are required, but fat collection is performed only once with fat collected during the first operation kept in storage.
Goretex or silicon implants can supplement the nasal bridge, and ear cartilage is used to supplement the nasal tip. The stitiches are removed within a week after surgery, swelling goes down within 2 weeks. The nose will look natural within 3~6 months of surgery. (Real usually uses Goretex for a natural look, and uses autologous cartilage where possible.)
Dr. Soo-Shin Kim, M.D., Ph.D
• Chief, Plastic Surgery Dept., Guro Korea University Medical Center
• Chief, Plastic Surgery Dept., Inje University Medical Center
• Consultant, Plastic Surgery Dept., Seoul National University Medical Center
• Associate Faculty, College of Medicine, Seoul National University
• Exchange faculty, New York University Medical Center
• Medical training course certification, John's Hopkins University Hospital
• Ph.D from the College of Medicine, Seoul National University